Social Media Client: Alana Estate
- More than doubled fan numbers in less than half a year on Facebook
- Quadrupled followers on Twitter Started a culture of Twitter users sharing their Alana experiences through photos with other users
- Coined the #25DaysOfXmas tree combining fans contributions & big brand names into a daily Christmas Tree image for increased exposure
- Regular competitions, and subsequently fast growth of the database
- Most active Vineyard on Social Media during Toast Martinborough 2013
- Clear link & increase of online wine sales from Social Media Activity
The Martinborough Winery has been a long standing venue for musical events, and a key player in the annual Toast Martinborough event.
Through our Social Media Maintenance, Alana Estate had become one of the most engaged with wineries in the country, and continued with it’s success through the increase in wine sales its been able to promote through their newsletters.
While the Social Media profiles featured activity to increase wine sales, we were able to strike a balance between these and building a community, which many joined to contribute with wine-related content, photos of their ‘Alana Experience’ and become active Alana Estate supporters around the world.
During the 2013 Toast Martinborough Event, the SocialeMedia team were stationed at the winery, signing up the party go-ers up to the newsletter, involving them in a competition and continuing engagement on both Facebook and Twitter, making Alana Estate the most active winery in the country on the day.
The Social Media engagement drove people to the Estate, and helped them navigate their way around the event through simple communication and engagement, gaining loyal fans and long-term customers as a result.
Another concept we initiated was the #25DaysOfXmas over the holiday period, where we increased brand awareness of Alana Estate, putting them up next to the country’s other known consumption brands on a tree, based on what fans wished they could receive for Christmas. Those brands, in turn promoted Alana Estate increasing awareness for all.
Here are just a few of the screenshots of the activity that we have made happen for the winery over time:
Want to be our next success story? Get in touch with us today!